Belmont Youth Lacrosse is a 501 c (3) non-profit volunteer organization offering lacrosse programs for both boys and girls in grades K-8 who live in or go to school in Belmont. New players are welcome at any age level.
BYL Girls teams are members of the Founder’s Girls Lacrosse League FGLL (www.fgll.org).
BYL Boys teams participate in the Massachusetts Bay Youth Lacrosse League (mbyll.org)
Age Eligibility and Team Assignments
- Classic K/1/2 - K/1st / 2nd grade boys and girls
- Classic 3/4 - 3rd / 4th grade boys and girls
- Classic 5/6 - 5th / 6th grade boys and girls
- Classic 7/8 - 7th / 8th grade boys and girls
- Select* 5/6 - Boys and girls 5th / 6th grade team
- Select* 7/8 - Boys and girls 7th / 8th grade team
*competitive program for experienced players. May require tryouts or invitation for participation
Time Commitment Expectation
- 2 practices per week; 1 game on Sunday (8 week schedule)
- Pre-season Sunday night lacrosse indoor practice sessions will begin in February 2022.
Belmont Youth Lacrosse is always seeking parent volunteers for coaching and administrative support. If you are interested in helping out, please contact a board member from our 'Board Members' link, or send an e-mail to: